Sunday, June 9, 2013

Fishing report 06/08/13. Dolphin, Black fin, and Albacore Tuna

Even though we had a tropical storm and tornados forming around us, we managed to catch 4 dolphin and 9 tuna off marathon key. I get down to the keys the first week in June every year in hopes of filling a small freezer full of dolphin and snapper. The problem is that the weather is a major variable. You can spend a lot of money dragging your boat down to the keys and potentially not get to fish the whole time your there.  We have a great fishery right here in Martin and Saint Lucie County. I think I may stay right here at home next year. Out of the seven days I spent in the keys this year, I was able to fish a day and half.................. Here is my catch.

Crew Joel Teague
          Arden Miller
          Charles Lewis







No comments:

Post a Comment