Sunday, May 20, 2012

May 20,2012 fishing report stuart florida




Even people that cant catch fish were catching fish. I loaded up with greenies right outside the St Lucie Inlet and headed offshore. I found dolphin five times today. I could tell by the look of some of the fish that the fishing pressure from down south had taken its toll. There were no major schools of fish but only the few survivors from the day before. I picked up a dolphin here and there but the big bull, I caught under a pallet 20miles off shore. I did my best to try to catch one of the giant tripletails that were under the pallet but the other 1000 small fish would not give them a chance to take the bait. We ended up with six dolphin. I was a great day on the water.
Crew
Joel Teague
Arden Miller
Charlie lewis

Location- Saint Lucie Inlet

No comments:

Post a Comment