Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fishing Report Stuart Florida, 9/24/2011 Dolphins and Tripletails

9/24/2011 Stuart Florida fishing report, Dolphins and Tripletails

Even catching bate was not easy for me today but I was able to bring home 3 nice dolphins and a big triple tail. One of the dolphins went 20lbs or better.  There was also a 25 to 30lb bull dolphin that now has two shinny hooks (that will rust out in a couple of days) in his lip where my rig broke. The bull gave me two chances and I messed it up. I will defiantly be working on my rig tying skills. I saw hundreds of dolphin from 6in to a few feet long, but they were being very fussy eaters.  There was some nice weed patches in 15 hundred foot of water where periodically you would see free jumping dolphin. We were 26 miles from the Saint Lucie Inlet when I set a course for home. The last few miles we got a nice shower to help with the cleaning of the boat.

Crew-Joel Teague and Charlie Lewis






No comments:

Post a Comment